Research has been carried out in the topics listed below, within the framework of Advanced Geology Technologies. When 1 MV Accelerated Mass Spectroscopy Laboratory under construction will start operation, it will be the only one in The Middle East and the Balkans, serving both nationally and internationally.
- Natural Gas, Rock Gas, Coal Gas
- Geothermal and Water Geochemistry
- Geology Based Health Hazards
- Stable Isotope Studies
- Continental Shelf Studies
- Gas Hydrate
- Sea Bottom Classification
Dating by Accelerated Mass Spectrometer
- Geological, Archaeological, Hydrological and Climatic Dating
Advanced Geology Technologies Strategic Business Unit consists of a team of 8 people (50% Ph.D., 25 % M.Sc.) Researchers and technicians.